The Chapter Coach
“Rashid and I worked together when I was president of a chapter in Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity…Rashid sees problems and instead of complaining will roll up his sleeves and attempt to find solutions. I loved working with Rashid.” –J.G.
“I had the privilege to work with Rashid in both a volunteer and professional capacity. As volunteers in the same organization, he and I both chaired committees that sometimes worked together. His leadership skills and commitment to the common good ensured his committee saw great successes, and he was always a pleasure to work with.” –T.S.
You want a strong legacy for your chapter. Strong membership numbers. Great programs. Positive mentions in the press. And awards recognizing your successes.
Every great chapter has one thing in common: they know when to stop doing things out of habit. “We’ve always done things this way” doesn’t win awards–or respect.
It’s time to take your chapter to the next level. Enjoy professional and discreet workshops and coaching from a seasoned organizational veteran and fraternal enthusiast, Rashid Darden.
Rashid has twenty years of fraternal experience, including:
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity (Past National Committee Chairman, Neophyte of the Year)
- Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity (Past National Program Chairman; two Distinguished Service Keys, Ellsworth S. Dobson Certificate of Merit)
- Gamma Xi Phi Professional Arts Fraternity (Past National President; Past National Executive Director)
- The Apollonians (Co-Founder)
- Freemason (Prince Hall Affiliated)
- Editor of DivineNineLover.org and BlackOrgs.net
Rashid is also a former active member of the National Association of Parliamentarians and the American Institute of Parliamentarians. Ask him why he switched from being a parliamentary procedure expert to becoming trained in restorative practices and consensus-oriented decision making.
Finally, Rashid is the author of four novels about the fraternity experience: Lazarus, Covenant, Epiphany, and Yours in the Bond.
He knows fraternalism.
Reach out today to schedule a confidential consultation.